Wednesday, June 9, 2010

TV Obsessions - part 3 - Crazy Housewives

There is just so much drama going on in the lives of the Real Housewives of New Jersey that I don't know where to even begin. News of Teresa's bankruptcy came out a few days ago. Seems that while she was shown on TV with a crazy wad of cash purchasing expensive items for her home and running insane shopping sprees for her daughters, her "official" financial status was VERY much under water, $11 MILLION dollars worth. I was stunned when I heard, after seeing the spending habits and her so openly exhibiting and bragging about her family's status and money. I mean this is a woman who has repeatedly said that she's too pretty to work (more like too stupid, say I). She has also said that the bankruptcy is a "fresh start". A FRESH START?? What the..? I just hope that the judge won't approve the bankruptcy as this is just so totally ridiculous. I have no sympathy for people that irresponsible!


And the other news is Danielle's sex tape. Which she leaked out herself. At least she doesn't think she's too pretty to work...I mean, there ARE many different kinds of professions.. Anyway, I don't think anyone was surprised to hear about the tape. I am just sad for her children, who seem to be very sweet and quite level headed despite having such a crazy mother.

No comments:

Post a Comment