Friday, February 4, 2011

Shoes Shoes Shoes

I am always looking for cute flats or ballerinas. To my great regret, within the past couple of years I have lost the ability to wear high heels and am now wearing flats pretty much all the time. Even though ballerinas are everywhere, it is actually quite difficult to find good looking ones that don't make your feet look too flat, or too wide, or too long or too dumpy. This week, as a result of a quick lunch time run, I found a perfect pair of black, highly decorated flats by Enzo Angiolini. These made the prime placement under my desk at the office to better slip on as soon as I get in!



Also, a while back I had a little obsession on Gucci motorcycle boots. But I managed to talk myself out of spending $800 on them - and now I am so happy that I did, because I found this pair of very similar boots in the Bloomies sale for $50. Ha!


4 comments:

  1. Those flats are adorable!
    Please check out my blog and follow me!
    http://vi-vant.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. On muuten upeat ballerinat! Kävisivät vaikka sellaistenkin asujen kanssa, jotka periaatteessa vaatisivat korkoja. Täälläpäin on vähän eri valikoimat:)

    Ja sun bikerit on noin sata kertaa hienommat kuin omat Vagabondini, jotka hankin pienellä alella. Toki olisi Guccit kelvanneet, mutta epäilin, käyttäisinkö niitä tarpeeksi. Nyt on käynyt selväksi, että vedän vapaalla bikerit heti jalkaan, jos mahdollista.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hienot kengät! Korot ovat ihania, mutta olen sen verran mukavuuden haluinen, että usein päädyn ballerinoihin tai muihin mataliin kenkiin. Nyt vaan viime aikaisten jalkavaivojen takia entiset rakkaimmat flatsit taitavat olla liian flat jalkoihini!!! Kauhea kriisi ja hankinkin jo mini-kitten hee ballerinat terapiakengiksi!

    ReplyDelete