Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Awards

One of my favorite blogs is in the running for this year's Weblog Awards - 2011 Bloggies in the Best Latin American Blog category. Check out Anabel's beautiful blog "and so I whisper" and vote here.

And talking about awards, I have received a couple: the Versatile blogger award from Anabel, and Violette of the "Chez Violette" blog. Violette also gave me the Stylish Blogger Award.

Now, I would like to thank God, my mother, and all who have made this possible, i.e. me :-)

Apparently, once you receive these awards, you have to share seven things that nobody knew about you:

1. I love planning, not so much doing. Oftentimes, the urge gets satisfied with planning, and I can save myself the trouble of actually having to put the effort into doing...
2. But when I do finally get into doing stuff, I like to do it (whatever it is) well.
3. I always have about 2-3 (or more) books that I am reading. Some books may take me years to read, as I may come back to them after a long period of non-interest. I also read self help books...
4. I am a very impulsive shopper and I loooove bargains (not my best trait and am trying to change this).
5. I am a bit of a peeping Tom. I love to peek into people's homes. I guess that is why I love blogs that showcase how people have decorated.
6. I am always struggling with my weight. I have accepted that I am tall and large and will never be tiny, but it is those last few pesky pounds that refuse to leave my butt and thighs.
7. I don't know what I want to be when I grow up - I have always wanted to start a business but am too accustomed to a regular paycheck and convenience of a job. (And I actually like my job very much!) Maybe when I retire?

No comments:

Post a Comment