Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Memory



Saturday night I and my husband took our 8 year old to see the musical Cats. It is a traveling musical now that it's no longer playing on Broadway, and it came to a performing arts center close to us. It was a great production, with very good staging, dancers and singers, just as good as it was on Broadway. I wanted my daughter to see it and enjoy the great Andrew Lloyd Webber score. We all thoroughly enjoyed the show. And, of course, ever since then, we've all been humming memory...if you touch me, you'll understand what happiness is... and so on... Here for your entertainment is the best version of memory ever, by Barbra Streisand. Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. En yleensä hirveästi välitä musikaaleista, mutta Cats (New Yorkissa nähtynä) oli kyllä ikimuistoinen kokemus. En ihmettele jos siellä hyräilette sitä musiikkia!

    ReplyDelete