Saturday, February 12, 2011

NY Fashion Week

Today was a beautiful clear and sunny day, a day when you want to think about spring! (And go shopping, which I did, but more about that later...) However, the fashion week is always a step ahead, and the fashion industry is already looking at fall and beyond. With all the pre-fall collections and sneak peeks, there have been news about fall for so long that it almost feels like old news by now. But let's not let that stop us from enjoying the shows at the Lincoln Center! As the week kicked off yesterday, there were a couple of my favorites on the first day: Richard Chai and Christian Siriano. And since I am a very pragmatic person, I love the wearability of these designers. Here are my top picks:

Richard Chai

Richard Chai

Richard Chai

Richard Chai (and the beautiful finn Suvi Koponen!)

Christian Siriano

Christian Siriano

Christian Siriano
 

No comments:

Post a Comment