Friday, April 23, 2010

Bottega Veneta (for Mother's Day?)

Mother's Day is fast approaching and my husband asked me today to give him some hints for a mother's day present. I looked around at some of my favorite stores' web sites and as usual I was drawn to bags...once bag crazy, always bag crazy. I have been planning to add a Bottega Veneta to my collection, but have not found the right one (the crocodile Bottega that I have been known to rave about is wayyyy to expensive, and since one of my new rules is to do without until you can have what you really love, I have passed it on the Bottegas) - until now - because this bag is crazy cool. It's a little rough but at the same time very chic and most importantly, very easy to match with almost any outfit that I would wear, whether business or weekend. Here it is:
It was love at first sight! Although I have not yet actually seen it.. I need to get myself to Bergdorf's fast to touch and feel this beauty and to see how the proportions work for me.

There are other possible Bottega options, but they are more basic and boring (not to mention cheaper, in case there is a budget for the mother's day present):
 This one is a the same basic tote but the color really gives it a punch. I am just not sure it's me:

No comments:

Post a Comment