Thursday, September 15, 2011

Fashion Success Story - Tory Burch

I love Tory Burch! I hate her a little bit too, for being so successful, and for seemingly having it all.. But more I admire her for the ability to be able to build such an amazingly successful business in the middle of severe financial recession. I guess the line is appealing because of its wearable styles and reasonable prices. Tory really understands the woman who is buying her stuff. The stylized cross-T logo became well known almost over night it seems. The craze started with the ballerinas that fast became ubiquitous in the streets of New York, then spread to the tote bags and the colorful well fitted tunics. However, this was the first time TB showed at the New York Fashion Week. Here are a couple of my favorites for next
spring.


Tory Burch Spring 2012 Ready-to-WearTory Burch Spring 2012 Ready-to-Wear


No comments:

Post a Comment