Tuesday, January 12, 2010

COLD and STYLE

Enough with this cold already! The cold is definitely messing with my style. You see, I am too old to sacrifice comfort for style. I have a problem with my knees as they seem to freeze in approximately 5 seconds in sub-zero weather (sub zero Celsius, that is), which is why I need to wear a full length coat whenever the temperature falls at 32 degrees (Fahrenheit, that is). I also have a 10 minute walk to the subway, down a very windy street. And anyone who has experienced a New York winter knows it is all about the wind shield!

Even though my full length coats are very nice, they are not the height of fashion. This winter I've been wearing a dark grey shearling coat and a Michael Kors down coat, both down to my ankles, and WARM WARM WARM.

No comments:

Post a Comment