Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Chinchilly

After a couple of days of respite from the arctic weather we are back to freezing point. Maybe that was my inpiration for an impulse buy of Chinchilly or maybe it was the fact that it's been raved about everywhere and I finally found it in stock. Be that as it may, during my quick lunch break I spotted Essie's Chinchilly nail color in my local Duane Reade. $8 later this gray, supposedly uber cool, nail color came home (or in this case work) with me. I can't wait to go home, put everyone to bed and try on my new cool color. I really hope that the only co-worker that I have who really appreciates these things comes back soon. As of now I have no one to share my joy with, and no one to show my wonderful nails to.. Well, I am scheduled to go for drinks tomorrow night, with some other co-workers, so maybe my nails will get some much warranted attention after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment