Tuesday, January 12, 2010

A New Try

I tried blogging for the first time this fall. Being a working mother of 2 adorable children, it is hard to find time for updating the blog, especially with photos, which really make the blog interesting. So I quit the NYC Fashionista blog and stopped blogging.

A couple of months went by and I missed blogging surprisingly much! So I started a new blog with the same name: NYC Fashionista. I am really bad at downloading my pictures so there won't be new photos that often. Maybe I should get a smaller memory card for my camera, then I would be forced to download more often.  The postings will be random, based on how much time I have and what is going on in my work and home life. I don't expect anyone to read my blog. However, it's out there and if someone reads it, please comment and let me know what you think :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment