Friday, June 29, 2012

Weakness

The sales are KILLING me, or actually my budget.. I should stay away, but I just can't. What's wrong with me? If I see a sale sign, I just have to quickly see what's there. Every year it's the same thing. Every year I decide that I will only buy things that I plan in advance. Things that I actually NEED in my wardrobe to update it, or to replace something worn out. No impulse shopping what-so-ever. And then the sales roll around and all my good intentions vanish. I am so weak! So far I've been to Marimekko, J Crew, and Gap, and ordered some Marimekko stuff online from Crate and Barrell. (oops I forgot Nordstrom's and Anthropologie.) (and Gucci and Burberry).

And talking about Marimekko, that's another weakness. It is impossible not to buy something when you go to the beautiful Marimekko store on 23rd and Fifth. At least the last round was on sale...

No comments:

Post a Comment