Tuesday, April 26, 2011

What would you wear to the Royal Wedding?

I am planning a Royal Wedding Party with my 8-year old for Friday afternoon. Our cablebox will record the festivities that take place on Friday morning (very early NY time) and we will watch later on, after school. The plan is to bring out our most "royalish" china, i.e. Royal Albert Old Country Rose tea cups and saucers, and have a proper English tea with scones and finger sandwiches. My daugher suggested having fish and chips for dinner. I remember watching Princess Diana's wedding as a kid and being awed by the amazing cream puff of a dress.. There has been a lot of hype on what Kate Middleton will be wearing, and I for one, can't wait to see the actual dress! I also can't wait to see what the guests will be wearing to the royal wedding. It is a tough choice -- a day time event that the whole world will be watching and the pictures will live on forever... I hope there will be lots of fun hats and gorgeous outfits. The copycat in me is waiting to pick a couple of pointers for the weddings that I will be attending in the coming months.

No comments:

Post a Comment