Friday, April 15, 2011

MNG = Mango for JCPenney's

When I heard that Mango was going to do a line for JCPenney's I was very skeptical. I am not a fan of JCPenney's and their efforts in recent years trying to be more hip have not been all that successful. Recruiting Mango is a continuation of those efforts. Last weekend I found myself passing a JCPenney's and when I looked in the door, the first thing I saw was the MNG section. Of course curiosity got the better of me and I had to take a closer look. It was not all that exciting, but it wasn't bad either. The prices were definitely a bit more than other JCPenney's fare. Some of the MNG accessories were really cute, and I ended up buying the spring nautical inspired necklace below.

2 comments:

  1. Todella kaunis koru! Hyvällä maulla tehty tribaalikaulakoru joka sopii varmasti monen eri kesäasun kanssa.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kiitos! Sain aivan hiljattain toisen, paljon tribaalimman kaulakorun, ehka teenkin siita oman postauksen.

    ReplyDelete