Friday, April 27, 2012

Today's Outfit

Took my daughter to dance class and then went shopping at Banana Republic. Tried on the flowery dress from the Mad Men collection, but even though it was a nice fit I didn't buy it. It felt like too much pattern and color for my large body. But I did get some other goodies. I have been on some shopping tear in the past couple of weeks. That's kind of a pattern for me. I can go for a couple months not buying a thing, and then go a bit crazy one week. Anyway, since I still can't figure out how to add photo captions from the iPhone blogger app, I'll just list what I'm wearing here: Escada trench, Forever 21 jeans, Calypso (for Target) t-shirt, my new LV cross body bag, Converse sneakers, Chloe sunglasses, green no name leather bracelet from Century 21.

No comments:

Post a Comment