Thursday, March 18, 2010

Maternity Fashions

I have been waiting for the cheap chic designer craze to make its way into Maternity wear. Hello to Stella MacCartney or Phoebe Philo, both mothers of small children - don't you pleeeeeaaase have an inspiration to design stylish maternity wear???  (Stella has done a really cure children's wear collection for Gap, more about that later.)

Anyhoo, I checked out the latest, i.e. Heidi Klum's collection for Motherhood Maternity, called Loved by Heidi Klum. The following pieces I will try to find - wish me luck on my hunting trip tomorrow - I am beginning to burst out my clothes and need something to wear. And I don't want to spend a ton since I am NEVER going to wear these clothes after this pregnancy. (Truth be told I never wanted to wear any of the clothes of my previous two pregnancies again, and threw them all out the minute I could fit back into my pre-pregnancy clothes.)

Here are my favorites from Heidi:




No comments:

Post a Comment