Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Motherhood

On the heels of Mother's Day, I have been reflecting on motherhood, and myself as a mother. When I became a mother, I felt that my life was no longer just mine. I take a lot of pride in trying to be the best mother that I can be. When you stop to think about it, the responsibility is astounding - a child's need for the mother is urgent, and a mother's influence is so deep and lasting. Everything you do, all the choices you make and the way you live your life affects your children. I view my children as little miracles, and am still amazed that I have been blessed with three amazing, smart and beautiful babies. It is not always easy being a mother, after all, we are all human and flawed in one way or the other.  But one thing makes it easier, and that is the fact that a mother's love is unconditional. You always want what's best for your children...

No comments:

Post a Comment