Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Is your Personality making you Fat?

When I read this recent article in the Wall Street Journal, all I could think was OH MY GOD - this is why I am having such a hard time losing weight!

There is a clear connection between your personality and weight gain. And I seem to have the bonanza of personality traits that make you fat:

I am a stress junkie
I am a night owl
I am a giver
I am a mindless multitasker
I am a perfectionist

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052970204124204577150702592157004.html

The only thing missing from this list is being impulsive - which I have realized all on my own, is not a good personality trait for weight loss..

Maybe realizing how my personality affects my weight will make it a bit easier to deal with trying to lose weight..

No comments:

Post a Comment