Tuesday, July 12, 2011

The Best Purchase

Sometimes even the most wanted items turn out to be duds.. I mean those items that we thought about and sweated over, looked for everywhere and went through some pain to acquire - just for them to then find a nice shelf in the closet and never to come out (I could mention some Giuseppe Zanotti shoes here, but I'll just let it be). And sometimes, we get something almost as an impulse, and it turns out so good that we wear it over and over and over. I have to say my best recent purchase has been the Evelyne bag. I wear it all the time and it is so comfortable, practical and of course stylish that I still stop to admire it every now and then when I get a glimpse of myself in a mirror or a window even with the risk of looking totally silly... What is your best purchase of late?

Hermes Evelyne

No comments:

Post a Comment